This is a replica of popular Titan 3D Printer extruder. Extruder is equipped with 3:1 gear reduction and can be driven by smallest "pancake" NEMA 17 motors for small weight and low power consumption. Our kit has all necessary parts to run this extruder as direct feed extruder, or as a bowden feed extruder with 1.75mm filament.
- 1 x Main extruder body, pre-assembled with filament drive gear and large gear.
- 1 x 90 degree mount for NEMA 17 stepper motor and extruder
- 1 x Extruder idler assembly.
- 1 x Spur gear with filament driving gear.
- 1 x Pinion gear for NEMA 17 motor shaft.
- 1 x Bowden attachment for 1.75mm filament
- 1 x Set of M3 hardware and tension spring to assemble the extruder