The Uno Bootloader Flashing Kit makes it possible to burn custom firmware to an existing 3D Printer's control board. Many are factory locked and sold without a bootloader installed, preventing access to toggle features, enable safety settings and make other firmware changes.
An Arduino Uno compatible board is a cheap and effective method to flash a bootloader and burn Marlin, Repetier, TH3D Unified and other popular firmware options. It works as a serial programmer, writing the necessary software to the 3D Printer's control board and making it possible to load custom firmware over USB.
- Anet A6 / A8
- Creality Ender 3 / PRO
- Creality Ender 5
- Creality CR-10 / S / 4 / 5
- Maker Select / PLUS
- Wanhao Duplicator i3 / PLUS
- Arduino Uno R3 Compatible Board
- 1 FT Blue Micro-B USB Cable
- (5) Female-Female Dupont Jumper Wires
- (1) Male-Female Dupont Jumper Wire