The 200W Silicone Heater operates at 12V or 24V (depending on selection), with an integrated 100K NTC 3950 thermistor. Multi-purpose design is great for a 3D Printer heated bed or other heating solutions. Compared to PCB boards, silicone heaters will drastically reduce the time required to reach temperature. 3M adhesive backing makes installation quick and easy, can be stuck to any surface. Recommended for use with a build plate made of glass, aluminum or other metals.
When used with an existing 3D Printer's electronics, make sure the power supply is rated for a minimum of 360W. Heated bed output from the control board should also be configured using a fan cooled MOSFET board.
For 12V power sources, check that the fuse is rated for higher currents. The 200W Silicone Heater will consume 17 amps at 12V, compared to an average of 12 amps for PCB heaters.
Silicone Heater Details
- Voltage: 12V or 24V
- Power rating: 200 Watts / 3.2 Watt per square inch
- Wiring: 1 meter (3.1 Feet)
- Mounting: 3M Adhesive Backing
- Dimensions: 200 x 200 mm
- Thermistor: 100K NTC 3950 w/ 1M wiring (Marlin Support)
100K NTC 3950 Thermistor Specs
- Use TEMP_SENSOR id 11 in Marlin firmware
- High accuracy: 1%
- Resistance value at 25°C=100K
- Wiring length: 1 meter
- (1) 200W Silicone Heater w/ Integrated NTC 3950 Thermistor (1M Wiring)