Designed to fit the Creality CR-10, CR-10S and Tevo Tornado 3D Printers, the Rear Mounted Z-Brace Kit is a bolt-on upgrade that will greatly stabilize the vertical frame. In contrast to the Creality version, there is no need to thread tap extrusion or make permanent modifications, the aluminum brackets are secured to the channels using M5 hardware and T-nuts.
Making use of thick, one piece aluminum rods and steel ball ends, each support brace can be individually adjusted as necessary, preventing misalignment between the upper and lower frame brackets that creates unwanted tension. Designed using the Turnbuckle principle, the rods can extend or contract by simply rotating the tube clockwise or counterclockwise. When finished with adjustments, just tighten the counter nuts on each rod end and they will lock securely in to place, making the frame solid and stable.
- (2) 12mm x 525mm Aluminum Rods
- (4) Steel Ball Rod Ends, pre-installed
- (2) Upper Aluminum Frame Brackets
- (2) Lower Aluminum Frame Plates
- (4) M5 x 12 Stainless Socket Head Screws
- (8) M5 x 10 Stainless Socket Head Screws
- (8) M5 Drop-in T-Nuts for 20mm aluminum extrusions