April 2020 version now supports 3 point installation and leveling, thermistor cable equipped with board side connector to simplify installation.
Designed as a drop-in replacement for the Ender 3, Ender 5 and Pro model 3D Printers, this 235x235mm heated bed kit is a direct upgrade to the official Creality PCB beds. It includes a high quality CNC milled aluminum build plate and 200W Silicone Heater for faster warm-up times.
As the Creality 3D Printers are often shipped with a defective build plate, the warped and deformed surfaces can be uneven and difficult to use, making it nearly impossible to achieve a perfectly leveled bed. Traditional 4-point leveling can even exacerbate the problem, further skewing the surface over time.
Our aluminum build plate is precision machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. It provides a flat and leveled print bed, with tight flatness tolerances of +/- 0.2mm during manufacturing. Combined with a high powered silicone heater, it can also reach 100° C in 60 seconds under normal operating conditions.
Aluminum Plate Features
- 3mm thick aluminum build plate
- Better flatness tolerances over stock beds
- Scratch Resistant Anodized Surface
- Countersunk M4 Mounting Holes
Silicone Heater Features
- Voltage: 24V
- Wattage: 200 Watts (3.2W per square inch)
- Wire Length: 1M Cable
- Mounting: 3M Adhesive Backing
- Size: 235mm
- Thermistor: 100k NTC 3950
(1) Aluminum Build Plate 235 x 235 x 3mm
(1) 24V Silicone Bed Heater w/ 3M Adhesive Backing