Release 3 Update features additional provisioning holes for MGN-12 Y axis Linear Rails Upgrade Kit. Scheduled for release August 2020.
Do you have trouble leveling the Ender-3 bed or keeping it leveled? Traditional 4-point leveling can actually deform your heated build plate, causing it to bend and twist out of shape over time.
The Modular Ender-3 Y-Carriage Plate Upgrade corrects this problem. Using our unique bar design, an additional mounting point is created that makes 3-point leveling possible on the stock Ender 3 heated bed. It take far less time to level and will maintain a flat printing surface longer than before.
The Ender-3 Y-Carriage Plate Upgrade Kit is a drop-in replacement and includes all necessary hardware for the conversion. Please check Upgrade the Y-Carriage Plate for Ender 3 Guide for installation details.
Ender-3 Y Carriage Features
- 3mm thick brushed aluminum plate
- Compatible with Creality Ender 3 / Ender 3 Pro
- Perfectly flat, rigid surface for leveling the heated bed
- Supports both 3 and 4-Point bed leveling adjustments
- Additional M4x0.7 threaded holes for mounting 3D printed addons.
The Ender-3 Y Carriage provides a modular platform, where 3D printed attachments such as cameras, handle bars and more can be installed. We have published several example designs that you can print right now.
- (1) Aluminum Y Carriage Plate for Creality Ender 3
- (1) Aluminum 3-Point Leveling Bar
- (2) M4x12 Countersunk Head Screws
- (2) M4x0.7 Hex Nuts
- (2) M4 Lock Washers