Designed as add-on kit for Ender 3 / Ender 5 3D printers and variants, can be used over stock heated bed, over glass plate or with our 3-point leveling aluminum build plate kit.
Black magnetic base is flexible and it has 3M adhesive on the back side, protected with waxed paper. This adhesive will mount magnetic base on your aluminum heated bed or glass plate. You need to clean surface to which you are planning to apply magnetic sticker with isopryl alcohol, before installing magnetic base.
Magnetic bed kit comes with thin flexible steel sheet with PEI blasted surface. One side of the sheet is textured, another side is smooth. Textured PEI blasted side should be used as print surface.
Magnetic Bed Specs
- Magnetic base thickness: 1.2 mm
- Textured PEI sheet thickness: 0.6 mm
- Easy to release 3d prints - just remove PEI sheet from bed and flex it
- PEI sheet will work with any 3d printed plastics
Magnetic Bed Installation
Installation is very simple and quick
- Align magnetic sticker carefully with your heated bed or glass plate.
- Peel off waxed paper from one corner and stick this corner to the bed or glass surface.
- Carefully pull waxed paper while pressing magnetic base to the mounting surface, smoothing it down at the same time.
(1) Magnetic Base with adhesive backing 235 x 235 x 1.2mm
(1) PEI Blasted Textured Flexible Steel Sheet 235 x 235 x 0.6 mm