This XL size aluminum plate can be used as heated build surface of DIY 3d printer as well as an upgrade to a larger size for 3d printers such as Prusa i3 variations. Material is 3mm thick T6061-T6 aluminum alloy. Plate has sufficient thickness to prevent twists and maintain flatness across whole building area, which is necessary for first layer of print to stick to the surface. Plate uses countersunk mounting screws to eliminate possibility of hot end to run into a screw and damage itself.
Please see supplied pictures for application examples and drawing for plate dimensions.Aluminum Plate design features:
- 300x200mm XL Size - 50% increase of build area and volume compared to MK1/2 heated beds.
- Thick 3mm plate maintains flatness across whole area.
- Scratch resistant anodized surface.
- Hidden countersunk mounting screws to save your nozzle.
- Compatible with inductive proximity sensors.
- 1 x Anodized Aluminum Build Plate 300x200mm (outer dimensions are 319x219mm).