Aluminum Build Plate was designed to be used as heated build surface of typical 3d printer with 200 x 200 mm XY build area, it is compatible with MK1, MK2, MK2A and MK2B heat bed PCBs. Material is 3mm thick T6061-T6 aluminum alloy. Plate has sufficient thickness to prevent twists and maintain flatness across whole building area, which is necessary for first layer of print to stick to the surface. Plate uses countersunk mounting screws to eliminate possibility of hot end to run into a screw and damage itself. Another convenient feature is the milled channel for thermistor installation on the bottom of the plate. This feature makes assembly easy and clean, thermistor wiring is hidden in between plate and heated bed PCB.Aluminum Plate design features:
- Thick 3mm plate maintains flatness across whole area.
- Scratch resistant anodized surface.
- Hidden countersunk mounting screws.
- Thermistor hidden in the milled channel on the bottom of the plate and easy to install.
- 1 x Anodized Aluminum Build Plate 200x200mm.