This is second version of aluminum Y Prusa i3 carriage upgrade plate. Acrylic or plywood Y carriage tend to deform under heat radiated from heated bed, during print. This deformation can affect print quality. Aluminum Y carriage plate will not be affected by heat and will solve this problem.Universal Prusa i3 Carriage V2 features:
- Brushed, anodized aluminum plate 3mm thick (see drawing below for dimensions).
- Fully compatible with all Prusa i3 variations, MK1/2/A/B heated beds. Drop-in replacement.
- Has 2 x additional provisioning holes for 3 point level adjustment of build surface.
- Allows 3 x linear bearing configuration as well as 4 x bearing configuration.
- Has cutout similar to original Prusa i3 Y carriage design. This helps to clear with Y motor when you use LM8UUs on straps and Y plate is laying low.
- Linear bearing mounting options:
- LM8UUs mounted with straps.
- LM8UUa in 3d printed holders mounted with M3x12 screws & M3 nuts, STL file for 3d printd holders can be downloaded from thingiverse - thing 40064.
- SC8UUs mounted with M4x10 screws.
- SCV8UUs mounted with M4x10 screws.
- Compatible with Aluminum Build Plate sold in our store
Please see supplied drawings for dimensionsPackage Contents
- 1 x Anodized Aluminum Y Carriage Plate for Prusa i3.
Gulfcoast Robotics ships Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The shipping cut-off time is 11 A.M. Eastern Standard. Orders placed after the cut-off time will be shipped the following business day. All orders are fulfilled by our warehouse located in North Port, Florida (US).
Domestic orders are shipped via USPS using the service selected at checkout. Parcels that exceed the First Class weight limit of 15.9 oz will automatically use Priority Mail. Once your package has been processed, a Tracking Number will be provided. The Shipping Confirmation is sent via e-mail and/or SMS alerts, depending on the contact information specified at checkout.
All orders shipped to a destination outside of the United States are subject to the import duties, fees and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by the Customs Department for inspection. We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and important of your package into your country. We do not benefit in anyway from these charges and work closely with our carriers to ensure as few delays as possible. We are not responsible for any duties, fees, or taxes that are incurred during the delivery of your order/package.