Based on the popular open source E3D V6 hotend design, our All Metal V6 Hotend is manufactured using high quality components for reliable 3D Printing. Compatible with a wide variety of different filaments including PLA, ABS, PETG, Nylon and more.
Loosely assembled for ease of use, the All Metal V6 Hotend comes equipped with a 40W heater cartridge and NTC3950 thermistor for rapid heating times and stable printing temperatures. The stainless steel heatbreak has no PTFE tubing liner inside, capable of printing safely at high temperatures.
Note: For installation on 3D Printers that do not natively support a V6 Hotend (such as the Creality Ender-3 and CR-10), we suggest using the modular Petsfang Duct or similar designs.
NTC3950 Thermistor Specifications
- Use TEMP_SENSOR number 11 in Marlin firmware
- Small Size: 1.25 x 2.0 mm glass bead
- High accuracy: 1%
- Resistance value at 25°C = 100K
- Wire Insulation: High temperature Teflon/PTFE
- Wiring length: 1 Meter
V6 All Metal Hotend Contents
- (1) V6 All Metal Hotend
- (1) 40W Heater Cartridge
- (1) 100K NTC3950 Thermistor
- (1) 3010 High Speed Fan 0.13A with Heatsink Shroud
- (1) 1 Meter PTFE Tubing 4mm OD / 2mm ID (Bowden)
- (1) PC4-01 Straight Pass-Through Fitting (Bowden)
- (1) Thermal Silicone Sock