Please read the following compatibility note:
- If you will use this plate with MK2A/B PCB heated bed, you need to cover connection pads with kapton tape, on the side where PCB meets with aluminum plate.
- MK1 type heated bed (original Prusa design) is fully compatible, since it has solder pads on one bottom side only.
- MK1/MK2/A/B heated beds will only allow 4-point mounintg.
- Silicone or Kapton heater with sticky base is the best match, they will allow for 3 point mounting and easy level adjustment..
This is evolution of popular aluminum heated build plate for 3D Printer. V2 plate design has new feature - 3 point adjustment, but feature will require compatible Y carriage with the middle hole. Non PCB heater such as silicone heater is also needed for 3 point adjustment. We have both - compatible Y-carriage and silicone heaters in our store. Please see supplied drawings and pictures for design details and ideas how to mount and use this aluminum plate on Prusa i3 type machines.Aluminum Plate design features:
- Thick 3mm plate maintains flatness across whole area.
- Scratch resistant anodized surface.
- Hidden countersunk mounting screws.
- 3-point adjustment is possible with compatible heater and y carriage.
- 1 x Anodized Aluminum Build Plate 219x219mm.