This kit has aluminum heated bed, NTC 3950 thermistor and wiring to hook it up, as well as hardware to mount it on the Y carriage or stationary platform (depending on your printer type). MK3 heated bed made of 3 mm aluminum and it works as heat producer, heat spreader and print surface. You can print directly on it, or you can put borosilicate glass on top. Mounting hole pattern is the same as for MK1, MK2A/B.
Please note - for 12V power you will need to connect soldering pads 2 and 3 together, to get correct resistance. For 24V power - use pads 2 and 3.
Please see supplied drawing for dimensions and mounting hole pattern.
MK3 Heated Bed Specifications:
- Dimensions 219mm x 219mm
- Mounting hole diameter: 3.2mm
- Material: Aluminum 3mm thick
- Voltage: 12V or 24V
- Resistance for 12V: 1.0-1.2 Ohm
- Resistance for 24V: 4.2-4.5 Ohm
- Use TEMP_SENSOR 11 in Marlin firmware
- Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
- High accuracy: 1%
- Resistance value at 25°C=100K
- Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
- Wiring length: 1 meter
- 1 x MK3 200x200mm Aluminum Heated Bed
- 1 x Power wiring, 1 meter long
- 1 x NTC 3050 thermistor, pre-wired with 1 meter long teflon insulated wires
- 1 x 45-50mm long thick wall high temp silicone rubber tubing.
- 8 x M3x9 washers
- 4 x M3x0.5 x 25 socket head screws
- 4 x M3x0/5 locknuts