100% borosilicate glass, flat, heat resistant plate, does not warp during long term use.
Plate fully matches 220x220mm heated bed on many popular 3D printers. This plate is larger and thicker than typical 3mm plates sold for use with MK2 heated beds.
Borosilicate glass material has excellent thermal and chemical properties compared to soda lime glass. Resists cracking due to direct high heat, perfect for a 3D printer bed. It is used on top of your heated print bed and provides excellent results. Please make sure your 3D printer will accept this size before making purchase.
Please take a look at the supplied drawing for dimensions and details
Glass plate features:
- Dimensions: 219x219mm, 3mm thick
- 100% borosilicate heat resistant glass (it has yellow tint as opposed to soda lame glass green tint)
- Cut corners to clear with mounting screws
- Very flat and does not warp during use
- Can be used as 3D printer print surface, with or without heater board
- 1 x Borosilicate Glass Print Surface 219x219mm x 3mm thick