The 200W Silicone Heater operates at 12V or 24V (depending on selection), with integrated power cables and 50K thermistor. Compared to PCB boards, silicone heaters reach temperature much faster, reducing the heated bed warm-up period. Great for 3D Printers and other heating solutions.
The included 3M 468MP adhesive backing comes pre-applied, rated up to 150° C for long periods of time, and bonds exceptionally well to metal surfaces. Just peel and press for a quick and painless installation on a new or existing heated bed.
Note: An additional 100k NTC 3950 Thermistor is included for 3D Printers without access to the firmware configuration.
When used with an existing 3D Printer, make sure the power supply is rated for a minimum of 360W. Heated bed output from the control board should also be configured using a fan cooled MOSFET board.
For 12V power sources, check that the fuse is rated for higher currents. The 200W Silicone Heater will consume 17 amps at 12V, compared to an average of 12 amps for PCB heaters.
Silicone Heater Details
- Voltage: 12V or 24V
- Power rating: 200 Watts / 3.2 Watt per square inch
- Wiring: 1 meter (3.1 Feet)
- Mounting: 3M 468MP Adhesive Backing
- Dimensions: 200 x 200 mm
- Thermistor: 50K integrated / 100k spare
NTC 3950 100k Thermistor Specs
- Use TEMP_SENSOR id 11 in Marlin firmware
- High accuracy: 1%
- Resistance value at 25°C=100K
- Wiring length: 1 meter
- (1) 200W Silicone Heater w/ Integrated 50K Thermistor
- (1) Spare 100k NTC 3950 Thermistor