Our unique M3 hex thermistor upgrade will replace the stock thermistor on Maker Select and Duplicator i3 3D Printers, including versions V1, V2, V2.1 and Plus models. It has been designed for high temperature 3D Printing up to 300C.
The 100K NTC3950 thermistors are assembled using a ceramic glue rated for up to 600 Celsius. The fiberglass insulated leads can also withstand much higher heat than the stock PTFE insulated thermistor, resulting in a longer service life, safer printing, and supporting a wide variety of different filaments.
This product may also be compatible with certain 3D Printer models from Creality, FlashForge, etc. Please contact us first if you have any questions or concerns regarding fitment.
Hex Thermistor Features
- M3x0.5 hex stud threads into standard MK10 heater blocks.
- Wiring insulation: fiberglass
- Wiring length: 130mm
- Connector type: JST XHP
- NTC 100K thermistor 3950K beta A value.
- High accuracy: 1%
- Resistance value at 25°C=100K
- Use TEMP SENSOR number 11 in Marlin
- (1) M3 Hex Stud 100K NTC3950 Thermistor for Wanhao Duplicator i3 / Monoprice Maker Select