The 24V 200W Silicone Heater is a direct upgrade for the Creality Ender-3 and Ender-5 3D Printers, intended to replace the traditional PCB board as a heating source. Compared to PCB boards, silicone heaters reach temperature much faster, reducing the heated bed warm-up period.
The included 3M 468MP adhesive backing comes pre-applied, rated up to 150° C for extended periods of use, and bonds exceptionally well to metal surfaces. Just peel and press for a quick and painless installation on a new or existing heated bed.
The Silicone Heater comes pre-wired with power cables and thermistor, a drop-in replacement for the Creality boards. We also sell complete kits in our store, which include a new 6061-T6 aluminum build plate.
Silicone Heater Details
- Voltage: 24V
- Power rating: 200 Watts / 3.2 Watt per square inch
- Wiring: 1 meter (3.1 Feet)
- Mounting: 3M 468MP Adhesive Backing
- Dimensions: 235 x 235 mm
- Thermistor: NTC 3950 100K Thermistor
- TEMP_SENSOR id 11 in Marlin firmware (Default)
- High accuracy: 1%
- Resistance value at 25°C=100K
- Wiring length: 1 meter
(1) 24V 200W Silicone Heater (235 x 235mm)