This is 200 Watt, 12V or 24V, 200x200mm silicone heater with integrated temperature feedback thermistor NTC3950. It can be used for 3D printer heated bed or other heating purpose. This heater will greatly reduce your waiting time for heated bed to heat up. 3M adhesive backing offers excellent and easy mounting. Use it with glass or aluminum print surface.
Points to consider when you connect this heater to your reprap electronics
If you are planning to use your existing 3D printer electronics to control this heater, please make sure that your power supply is rated 360W or higher and heated bed output MOSFET cooled with fan. Also, for 12V power source, make sure your fuse is rated for the increased current (silicone bed will consume about 17A 12V as opposed to 12A 12V on MK2B PCB heated bed).
- Voltage: 12V or 24V (depends on your selection)
- Power rating: 200 Watt or 3.2 Watt per square inch
- Length of wiring: 1 meter
- Mounting option: 3M sticky adhesive backing
- Size: 200 x 200 mm
- Thermistor type: NTC 3950, with 1 meter long wiring, supported directly by Marlin firmware
- Use TEMP_SENSOR number 11 in Marlin firmware
- High accuracy: 1%
- Resistance value at 25°C=100K
- Wiring length: 1 meter
- 1 x 200W Silicone Heater with integrated thermstor and 1 meter long wiring. Voltage 12V or 24 according to your selection.