This listing is for one MKS Gen V1.4 board. This board is highly integrated solution for controlling 3D printers. accurate and high quality SMT and through hole assembly, quality controlled.
Each of the electronics board we ship to customers, was quality control tested with 3 points inspection - USB test, Power-On test and Sketch upload. Board will come with the link to online hook up and configuration guide.
MKS Gen V1.4 features:
- All-in one board controlled by Atmega2560, compatible with Arduino IDE and all available popular reprap firmware developed for Arduino / MEGA 2560.
- High quality 4-layer PCB, high density SMT components assembly. No more through-hole MOSFETs, all power components are surface mounted.
- On firmware side - MKS Gen V1.4 is direct replacement for RAMPS 1.4, no need to change firmware configuration for new board. Same configuration will work.
- Support for RAMPS style headers for stepper motors as well as JST XHP connectors
- JST XHP connectors for end stops and thermistors
- On board step down switching DC-DC converter allows operation from 12V to 24V DC power.
- Popular LCD controllers can be connected directly to board, no need for adapter (RAMPS needs adapter).
- Outputs for 12V and 5V power after DC step down converter.
- Outputs for RC Servos (if you need to control Z-probe)
- Provisioning for Wifi connector. You can use Wifi module with MKS board.
- 1 x MKS Gen V1.4 board.
- 5 x A4988 Stepstick drivers.
- 5 x Stepper driver cables, 1 meter long each.