This is the same extruder as used on the TEVO Tarantula. It is reliable and very convenient to use with large handles to press down filament lever. High quality aluminum parts and anodized finish.
Extruder will work with any NEMA 17 stepper motor. Choose NEMA 17 stepper with 40mm long body, for best torque and small size. We have this extruder in kit with stepper motor in our ebay store.
Assembly of this extruder is simple and straightforward, use picture supplied in this listing as visual guide for assembly.
Important note: if you will install this kit in place of your old extruder, replacing your older stepper motor - you need to re-adjust current on the stepper driver to match new motor requirement. To do this - issue command (via serial connection with your PC) to extruder to extrude certain amount of filament and at the same time turn trim pot on the stepper driver until extruder motor will start turning and producing enough torque.
- 1 x L-Mount for NEMA 17 stepper motor
- 1 x Extruder base part (yellow).
- 1 x Extruder lever part (blue).
- 1 x Tension spring.
- 1 x Filament gear.
- 1 x Filament idler bearing.
- 1 x SPC tube fitting for 4mm OD tube.
- 2 x PC4-M6 straight tube fittings
- 1 x Hardware pack (M3 and M4 screws for assembly)
- 1 x NEMA 17 stepper motor (57 oz-in)
- 1 x Stepper Motor Connection Cable