This listing is for single, assembled hotend - direct feed, or bowden, according to your selection. Use standard 6 x 20mm 40W heater cartridge with this hotend.
This is a fully assembled all-metal hot-end made out of a single piece of 303 stainless steel. It is strong, durable, and capable of 300°C printing. A custom nozzle with chamfered edges is designed to form a leak-free compression seal to reduce failure. The hotend has high-precision cooling fins - just 0.5mm thin to prevent jamming caused by heat migration upwards. In addition, the hotend is designed with a thermal break between the heat zone and the inlet, so you can print a variety of materials up to 300ºC or beyond.Stainless Steel Hotend Features:
- Reduced leak/failure points with only one conjunction
- Compact size
- High strength and durable
- Meltdown-free, long-lasting, plastic-free design
- Built-in 13mm wrench flats
- High-efficiency integrated vertical heater block. Threads inhibit heat transfer in threaded heater blocks
- Precision machined with tolerances meeting aerospace grade
- Precision-machined 45 degree chamfered nozzles for a leak-resistant compression fit
- 1 x All Metal Stainless Steel hotend pre-asssembled 1.75mm Filament / 0.4mm Nozzle.