Hotend is equipped with NTC3950 thermistors and 12V 40W heater, 12V fan. It is pre-assembled with all metal heatbreak and 0.4mm nozzle.
Get all necessary spare parts in one kit. Deluxe kit includes extra parts: 2 x extra heatbreaks, one all metal, anther one PTFE lined; piece of PTFE liner tubing for repairs; 3 x extra nozzles - 0.3mm, 0.4mm and 0.5mm; PC4-M6 and PC4-01 tube fittings for extruder cold end; Hex driver. Use all metal heatbreaks for higher melting point plastics and PTFE lined for easy print with PLA.NTC 3950 Thermistor parameters:
- Use TEMP Sensor number 11 in Marlin firmware.
- Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
- High accuracy: 1%
- Resistance value at 25°C=100K
- Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
- Wiring length: 1 meter
- 1 x All Metal V6 hotend 1.75mm / 0.4mm nozzle / Fan 30mm 12V 0.13A with shroud
- 1 x One Meter long Bowden tubing 4mm OD 2mm ID
- 1 x PC4-M6 Tube Fitting
- 1 x PC4-01 Tube Fitting
- 1 x V6 Hotend compatible nozzle 0.3mm
- 1 x V6 Hotend compatible nozzle 0.4mm
- 1 x V6 Hotend compatible nozzle 0.5mm
- 1 x All metal heatbreak for 1.75mm
- 1 x PTFE lined heatbreak for 1.75mm
- 1 x piece of PTFE liner tubing for repairs
- 1 x Hex driver.
- 1 x Thermal Protection Silicone Sock
Gulfcoast Robotics ships Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The shipping cut-off time is 11 A.M. Eastern Standard. Orders placed after the cut-off time will be shipped the following business day. All orders are fulfilled by our warehouse located in North Port, Florida (US).
Domestic orders are shipped via USPS using the service selected at checkout. Parcels that exceed the First Class weight limit of 15.9 oz will automatically use Priority Mail. Once your package has been processed, a Tracking Number will be provided. The Shipping Confirmation is sent via e-mail and/or SMS alerts, depending on the contact information specified at checkout.
All orders shipped to a destination outside of the United States are subject to the import duties, fees and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by the Customs Department for inspection. We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and important of your package into your country. We do not benefit in anyway from these charges and work closely with our carriers to ensure as few delays as possible. We are not responsible for any duties, fees, or taxes that are incurred during the delivery of your order/package.