This kit is evolution of popular aluminum heated build plate kit for 3D Printer. New Version 2 aluminum build plate design has new feature - 3 point level adjustment option (as well as conventional 4-pint level adjustment option). 3-point adjustment feature will require compatible Y carriage with the middle hole, we offer such carriage plates for Prusa i3 in our ebay store. Also, this kit has new type of heater - made of high-temp silicone rubber and pre-wired with power wires and thermistor signal cable. Please see supplied drawings and pictures for design details and ideas how to mount and use this aluminum plate on Prusa i3 type machines.
Manual level adjustment thumb nuts (as pictured with Y-carriage plate) are also available in our store.Aluminum Plate Features:
- Thick 3mm plate maintains flatness across whole area.
- Scratch resistant anodized surface.
- Hidden countersunk mounting screws.
- Kit uses high temperature resistant silicone rubber spacers instead of typical springs.
- With short kit you can use your existing MK1, MK2A or MK2B PCB and upgrade your printer at lower cost.
- 3-point adjustment is possible with compatible heater and y carriage.
- Voltage: 12V or 24V DC/AC (based on selection)
- Power rating: 200 Watt or 3.2 Watt per square inch
- Length of wiring: 1 meter
- Mounting option: 3M sticky adhesive backing
- Size: 200 x 200 mm
- Thermistor: 100K NTC 3950 with1 meter long wiring
- (1) Anodized Aluminum Build Plate 220x220mm
- (1) 200W Silicone Heater with integrated power and thermistor wires (12V / 24V)
- (4) M3 x 25 Stainless socket head countersink screws
- (8) M3 Washers
- (4) M3 Locknuts
- (1) 50mm High temperature Silicone Rubber Tubing
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I've been using this for over a year and it works great. I don't know the correct M308 parameters for the thermister so I've been using
M308 S0 P"bedtemp" Y"thermistor" T100000 B4725 C7.06e-8
T value of 100,000 is thermister resistance at 25C
B is Beta value of the thermister
C is Steinhart-Hart C coefficient, default 0
If you have this information, I'd love it. No matter, the product works great.