This kit is evolution of popular aluminum heated build plate kit for 3D Printer. New Version 2 aluminum build plate design has new feature - 3 point level adjustment option (as well as conventional 4-pint level adjustment option). 3-point adjustment feature will require compatible Y carriage with the middle hole, we offer such carriage plates for Prusa i3 in our ebay store. Also, this kit has new type of heater - made of high-temp silicone rubber and pre-wired with power wires and thermistor signal cable. Please see supplied drawings and pictures for design details and ideas how to mount and use this aluminum plate on Prusa i3 type machines.
Manual level adjustment thumb nuts (as pictured with Y-carriage plate) are also available in our store.Aluminum Plate Features:
- Thick 3mm plate maintains flatness across whole area.
- Scratch resistant anodized surface.
- Hidden countersunk mounting screws.
- Kit uses high temperature resistant silicone rubber spacers instead of typical springs.
- With short kit you can use your existing MK1, MK2A or MK2B PCB and upgrade your printer at lower cost.
- 3-point adjustment is possible with compatible heater and y carriage.
- Voltage: 12V DC or AC
- Power rating: 200 Watt or 3.2 Watt per square inch
- Length of wiring: 1 meter
- Mounting option: 3M sticky adhesive backing
- Size: 200 x 200 mm
- Thermistor type: NTC 3950, with 1 meter long wiring, supported directly by Marlin firmware
- 1 x Anodized Aluminum Build Plate 219x219mm.
- 1 x 12V / 200W Silicone Heater with pre-installed power wires, thermistor and thermistor signal cable.
- 4 x M3 x 25 Stainless socket head countersink screws.
- 8 x M3 Washers.
- 4 x M3 Locknuts.
- 1 x ~50mm High temp silicone rubber tubing.