Please read the following compatibility note:
- If you will use this plate with MK2A/B PCB heated bed, you need to cover connection pads with kapton tape, on the side where PCB meets with aluminum plate.
- MK1 type heated bed (original Prusa design) is fully compatible, since it has solder pads on one bottom side only.
- MK1/MK2/A/B heated beds will only allow 4-point mounintg.
- Silicone or Kapton heater with sticky base is the best match, they will allow for 3 point mounting and easy level adjustment..
This is evolution of popular aluminum heated build plate for 3D Printer. V2 plate design has new feature - 3 point adjustment, but feature will require compatible Y carriage with the middle hole. Non PCB heater such as silicone heater is also needed for 3 point adjustment. We have both - compatible Y-carriage and silicone heaters in our store. Please see supplied drawings and pictures for design details and ideas how to mount and use this aluminum plate on Prusa i3 type machines.Aluminum Plate design features:
- Thick 3mm plate maintains flatness across whole area.
- Scratch resistant anodized surface.
- Hidden countersunk mounting screws.
- Kit uses high temperature resistant silicone rubber spacers instead of typical springs.
- With short kit you can use your existing MK1, MK2A or MK2B PCB and upgrade your printer at lower cost.
- 3-point adjustment is possible with compatible heater and y carriage.
- 1 x Anodized Aluminum Build Plate 219x219mm.
- 4 x M3 x 25 Stainless socket head countersink screws.
- 8 x M3 Washers.
- 4 x M3 Locknuts.
- 1 x ~60mm High temp silicone rubber tubing.
Gulfcoast Robotics ships Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The shipping cut-off time is 11 A.M. Eastern Standard. Orders placed after the cut-off time will be shipped the following business day. All orders are fulfilled by our warehouse located in North Port, Florida (US).
Domestic orders are shipped via USPS using the service selected at checkout. Parcels that exceed the First Class weight limit of 15.9 oz will automatically use Priority Mail. Once your package has been processed, a Tracking Number will be provided. The Shipping Confirmation is sent via e-mail and/or SMS alerts, depending on the contact information specified at checkout.
All orders shipped to a destination outside of the United States are subject to the import duties, fees and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by the Customs Department for inspection. We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and important of your package into your country. We do not benefit in anyway from these charges and work closely with our carriers to ensure as few delays as possible. We are not responsible for any duties, fees, or taxes that are incurred during the delivery of your order/package.