DUE is a microcontroller board based on the Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3 CPU (datasheet). It is based on a 32-bit ARM core microcontroller. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 12 can be used as PWM outputs), 12 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 84 MHz clock, an USB OTG capable connection, 2 DAC (digital to analog), 2 TWI, a power jack, an SPI header, a JTAG header, a reset button and an erase button.
- Microcontroller(32-bit): AT91SAM3X8E
- CPU Clock at 84Mhz
- SRAM: 96KBytes(two contiguous bank of 64 KB and 32 KB)
- Flash Memory:514KBytes
- 54 digital input/output pins
- 12 analog inputs
- 800mA DC Current for 3.3v / 5v pin
- Input Power: 6v-20v
- DMA controller
- One DUE R3 SAM3X8E 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 Microcontroller Board.