This product is 100% borosilicate glass. It is a flat, heat resistant plate and does not warp during long term use. 4mm thick - will not break when you remove your print from it.
This borosilicate glass plate is 235x235mm - a perfect fit for the Creality Ender 3 heated bed. This plate is larger and thicker than the typical 3mm plates, ensuring a perfectly flat build surface.
Borosilicate glass material has excellent thermal and chemical properties compared to soda lime glass. It is resistant to cracking as a result of direct high heat, making it an excellent choice for 3D printer beds. Placed on top of your build plate, it can be held in place with binder clips or thermal pads.
Kit includes shiny swiss-type mounting clips - better alternative to paper binding clips. These clips will maintain very small footprint on the print side, they are quick to install and remove, and they hold really well.
Please take a look at the supplied drawing for dimensions and details
Glass plate features:
- Dimensions: 235x235mm, 4mm thick
- 100% borosilicate heat resistant glass (it has yellow tint as opposed to soda lime glass green tint)
- Rounded edges to improve handling safety
- Very flat and does not warp during use
- Can be used as 3D printer print surface, with or without heated bed
- 1 x Borosilicate Glass Print Surface 235x235mm x 4mm thick
- 4 x Swiss type mounting clips
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent Upgrade! Love the adhesion and the ability to see what is being printed even the white filament. I upgraded from my magnetic build plate which I could never get 100% clean and it was hard to see what was being printed because of all of the leftover glue. I am pleased with the ease of installation and the small clips that hold the glass bed to the moving platform. Get yourself one!