The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier is a breakout board for TI's DRV8825 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver. The module has a pinout and interface that are nearly identical to those of our A4988 stepper motor driver board, so it can be used as a higher-performance drop-in replacement for those boards in many applications.
The DRV8825 features adjustable current limiting, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, and six microstep resolutions (down to 1/32-step). It operates from 8.2 – 45 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (rated for up to 2.2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling).
DRV8825 Technical Specs:
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor's rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- 45 V maximum supply voltage
- Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed)
- Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
- Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB
- Module size, pinout, and interface match those of our A4988 stepper motor driver carriers in most respects
- 1 x DRV8825 Stepper drivers with self stick heatsinks
Gulfcoast Robotics ships Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The shipping cut-off time is 11 A.M. Eastern Standard. Orders placed after the cut-off time will be shipped the following business day. All orders are fulfilled by our warehouse located in North Port, Florida (US).
Domestic orders are shipped via USPS using the service selected at checkout. Parcels that exceed the First Class weight limit of 15.9 oz will automatically use Priority Mail. Once your package has been processed, a Tracking Number will be provided. The Shipping Confirmation is sent via e-mail and/or SMS alerts, depending on the contact information specified at checkout.
All orders shipped to a destination outside of the United States are subject to the import duties, fees and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by the Customs Department for inspection. We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and important of your package into your country. We do not benefit in anyway from these charges and work closely with our carriers to ensure as few delays as possible. We are not responsible for any duties, fees, or taxes that are incurred during the delivery of your order/package.