CNC plate kits was made by USA company with High Quality and Precision. Nominal print size is 300x200mm, actual outer dimensions are 319x219mm
This is new 2017 August release of our 300x200 build plate kits, it has several advantages over previous version:
- Milled channel to install thermistor in between heated bed and build plate.
- Milled pocked to have clearance with MK2A 300x200 PCB soldering points. This feature replaces cutout on previous version.
- New 2017 version plate can be used with silicone heaters s well as PCB heater because no cutout on the side.
Aluminum plate can be used as heated build surface of DIY 3D printer as well as an upgrade to a larger size for 3D printers such as multiple china made Prusa i3 variations. Material is 3mm thick T6061-T6 aluminum alloy. Plate has sufficient thickness to prevent twists and maintain flatness across whole building area, which is necessary for first layer of print to stick to the surface. Plate uses countersunk mounting screws to eliminate possibility of hot end to run into a screw and damage itself.
Please see drawing for plate dimensions.Aluminum Plate design features:
- 300x200mm XL Size - 50% increase of build area and volume compared to MK1/2 heated beds.
- Thick 3mm plate maintains flatness across whole area.
- Scratch resistant anodized surface.
- Hidden countersunk mounting screws to save your nozzle.
- Compatible with inductive proximity sensors.
- Kit uses high temperature resistant silicone rubber spacers instead of typical springs.
- Works with MK2A PCB heated beds with hole spacing 309x209mm.
- Works with silicone rubber heaters.
- 1 x Anodized Aluminum Build Plate 300x200mm (outer dimensions are 319x219mm).
- 4 x M3 x 25 Stainless socket head countersink screws.
- 8 x M3 Washers.
- 4 x M3 Locknuts.
- 1 x ~50mm High temp silicone rubber tubing.