A Silicone Sock is designed to both protect and insulate our Creality All Metal Hotend from temperature fluctuations. It will keep the heater block and nozzle clean, free of burnt plastic, while also retaining heat that would otherwise dissipate, which greatly helps maintain stable printing temperatures.
Made from heat resistant, non-stick silicone rubber, these socks are capable of withstanding temperatures up to 300C for prolonged periods of time.
Silicone Sock Features
- Compatible with the Gulfcoast Robotics Creality All Metal Hotend
- Durable silicone rubber offers an extended life cycle
- Snug fit grips the the heater block and won't fall off during use
- Stabilizes hotend temperatures and reduces heat radiation
- Improves heating times for faster warming
- Protects heater block and nozzle from plastic residue
- Safe to touch when hot, won't burn fingers during use
- (3) Silicone Socks for Creality All Metal Hotend