A Silicone Sock is designed to both protect and insulate our Creality All Metal Hotend from temperature fluctuations. It will keep the heater block and nozzle clean, free of burnt plastic, while also retaining heat that would otherwise dissipate, which greatly helps maintain stable printing temperatures.
Made from heat resistant, non-stick silicone rubber, these socks are capable of withstanding temperatures up to 300C for prolonged periods of time.
Silicone Sock Features
- Compatible with the Gulfcoast Robotics Creality All Metal Hotend
- Durable silicone rubber offers an extended life cycle
- Snug fit grips the the heater block and won't fall off during use
- Stabilizes hotend temperatures and reduces heat radiation
- Improves heating times for faster warming
- Protects heater block and nozzle from plastic residue
- Safe to touch when hot, won't burn fingers during use
- (3) Silicone Socks for Creality All Metal Hotend
Gulfcoast Robotics ships Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The shipping cut-off time is 11 A.M. Eastern Standard. Orders placed after the cut-off time will be shipped the following business day. All orders are fulfilled by our warehouse located in North Port, Florida (US).
Domestic orders are shipped via USPS using the service selected at checkout. Parcels that exceed the First Class weight limit of 15.9 oz will automatically use Priority Mail. Once your package has been processed, a Tracking Number will be provided. The Shipping Confirmation is sent via e-mail and/or SMS alerts, depending on the contact information specified at checkout.
All orders shipped to a destination outside of the United States are subject to the import duties, fees and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by the Customs Department for inspection.We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and important of your package into your country. We do not benefit in anyway from these charges and work closely with our carriers to ensure as few delays as possible.We are not responsible for any duties, fees, or taxes that are incurred during the delivery of your order/package.