Because the Arduino are 5V devices, and most modern sensors, displays, flash cards and modes are 3.3V-only, many makers find that they need to perform level shifting/conversion to protect the 3.3V device from 5V. This board perform bidirectional level shifting from pretty much any voltage to any voltage and will auto-detect the direction.
TXS0108E level shift board features:
- Supports intercommunication;
- VCCA voltage: 1.2V-3.6V;
- VCCB voltage: 1.65v-5.5v
- Supports 3.3-5V, 1.8-3.3v and other common lever switch;
- Applicable to 5V microcontroller and 3.3V module;
- Supports level switch between microcontroller and SD card, IIC, SPI;
- connection to low voltage IO port is recommended.
- Model: TXS0108E
- Color: Blue
- Material: FR4 PCB
- 1 x TXS0108E board
- 2 x Straight pin headers for DIY soldering