The V6 All Metal Bowden Hotend PLUS is designed for reliable, high temperature 3D Printing up to 300° C. With significant improvements over the standard V6 clones, it's also compatible with exotic filaments such as Nylon, Polycarbonate and more.
For upgrading an existing V6 Hotend, please see the All Metal V6 Hotend High Temperature Upgrade Kit.
Polished Titanium Heatbreak: Precision machined from Titanium alloy, the polished V6 heatbreak provides a perfectly smooth inner bore and lower thermal conductivity compared to traditional stainless steel versions. This prevents clogs and jams as a result of heat creep.
Semitec Hex Thermistor: Rated for working temperatures up to 300° C, it's assembled using premium fiberglass leads, M3 brass stud and high temp ceramic glue. Rather than felt washers to clamp it in place, the thermistor threads directly in to the heater block for a safe and secure installation.
The optional silicone insulation ring fits over the M3 brass stud, shielding the exposed metal from airflow fluctuations and stabilizing the temperature readings.
Silicone Sock: This durable sock fits snugly over the heater block, protecting the hotend from a build-up of plastic residue, while also insulating the metal components for stable printing temperatures. This helps contain radiating heat, allowing the nozzle to reach desired temps much faster than before.
- (1) V6 All Metal Bowden Hotend
- (1) Polished Titanium Heatbreak (1.75mm)
- (1) 40W Heater Cartridge with 1M Wiring
- (1) M3 Hex Stud Semitec 104GT-2 Thermistor with 1M Wiring
- (1) 0.4mm Brass Nozzle
- (1) Heatsink Shroud w/ High Speed Fan 3010 0.13A
- (1) 1M Bowden Tubing 4mm OD 2mm ID
- (1) PC4-01 Straight Pass-Through Fitting with 1/8" NPT threads
- (1) V6 Silicone Sock
- (1) Silicone Thermistor Insulation Ring