This is second revision of Wanhao i3 / Maker Select Y carriage plate.
Y carriage plate compatible with popular Wanhao Duplicator i3. V2, V2.1, Plus and Monoprice Maker Select, V2, V2.1, Plus printers. Please note - plate was designed and manufactured strictly to these printer models, it will not work with standard open source prusa i3 due to difference in Y-rod distances (140mm on Wanhao and 170mm on Prusa i3).
Second revision plate has hole pattern that fully matches stock plate, we just added weight saving holes and cutouts to make plate lighter. Material is the same - tempered aluminum alloy 6061-T6. Surface is brushed and anodized clear.
Plate can be used with stock bearings in plastic holders, as well as SC8UU bearings.
Wahnao i3 / Maker Select Y carriage plate features:
- Drop in replacement for Wanhao Duplicator i3 and Monoprice Maker Select, V2, V2.1, Plus printers and similar models of other brands with 140mm Y rod spacing
- Brushed, anodized 6061-T6 tempered aluminum alloy plate 3mm thick.
- Has additional provisioning hole for 3 point level adjustment of build surface.
- Allows 3 x linear bearing configuration as well as 4 x bearing configuration.
- Linear bearing mounting options:
- Standard Maker Select / Wanhao Duplicator i3 bearings.
- LM8UUa in 3d printed holders (STL will be published on thingiverse).
- SC8UUs mounted with M4x10 screws.
- Compatible with various aluminum build plates and heated beds, sold in our store.
- 1 x Anodized Aluminum Y Carriage Plate for Monoprice Maker Select or Wanhao Duplicator i3
Gulfcoast Robotics ships Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. The shipping cut-off time is 11 A.M. Eastern Standard. Orders placed after the cut-off time will be shipped the following business day. All orders are fulfilled by our warehouse located in North Port, Florida (US).
Domestic orders are shipped via USPS using the service selected at checkout. Parcels that exceed the First Class weight limit of 15.9 oz will automatically use Priority Mail. Once your package has been processed, a Tracking Number will be provided. The Shipping Confirmation is sent via e-mail and/or SMS alerts, depending on the contact information specified at checkout.
All orders shipped to a destination outside of the United States are subject to the import duties, fees and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by the Customs Department for inspection. We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and important of your package into your country. We do not benefit in anyway from these charges and work closely with our carriers to ensure as few delays as possible. We are not responsible for any duties, fees, or taxes that are incurred during the delivery of your order/package.