Hotend is equipped with NTC3950 thermistors and 12V 40W heater, cooling fan is also for 12V power.
This kit has all spare parts you might need to change extrusion diameter, change type of printed plastic, and for repairs. Kit includes 3 extra nozzles - 0.3mm, 0.4mm and 0.5mm. It also includes 2 extra heatbreaks - one all metal, another one PTFE lined. In addition to all that, kit includes 55m long PTFE liner tubing for repairs of PTFE lined heatbreak. You have all necessary parts that will keep you running in case of clogging or other small repair. You can choose to use PTFE lined heatbreak for PLA prints, and use all metal if you print higher melting point plastics. Kit comes in a quality, reusable plastic container.
NTC 3950 Thermistor parameters:
- Use TEMP SENSOR number 11 in Marlin firmware
- Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
- High accuracy: 1%
- Resistance value at 25°C=100K
- Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
- Wiring length: 1 meter
- 1 x Metal J-Head hotend 1.75mm / 0.4mm nozzle / 12V 0.13A 30mm Fan with Shroud.
- 1 x 12V 40W Heater Cartridge with 1 meter long wiring.
- 1 x NTC 3950 Thermistor with 1 meter long wiring.
- 1 x V6 Hotend compatible nozzle 0.3mm.
- 1 x V6 Hotend compatible nozzle 0.4mm.
- 1 x V6 Hotend compatible nozzle 0.5mm.
- 1 x PTFE lined stainless heatbreak for 1.75mm.
- 1 x All Metal heatbreak for 1.75mm.
- 1 x 55mm long PTFE liner tubing for repairs.
- 1 x Plastic shipping and storage container.
- 1 x Thermal protection silicone sock.